Subject: [Slim] New Version Notification for draft-hellstrom-slim-modalitypref-00.txt

From: Gunnar Hellström <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 14:52:16 +0200

I have uploaded an initial draft specifying the modality preference 
indication and negotiation as an extension to 
draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-language.

Since it relates to the protocol for language and call denial 
negotiation, I marked it as a standard track document rather than 
informational that had been proposed.

The draft is in initial state, still missing a couple of sections.

/Gunnar
----------------------------------------------------------------

A new version of I-D, draft-hellstrom-slim-modalitypref-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Gunnar Hellstrom and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-hellstrom-slim-modalitypref
Revision:	00
Title:		Negotiating Modality in Real-Time Communications
Document date:	2017-06-05
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		6
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hellstrom-slim-modalitypref-00.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hellstrom-slim-modalitypref/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hellstrom-slim-modalitypref-00
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hellstrom-slim-modalitypref-00

Abstract:
    When negotiating language for a real-time session, users may have
    very specific preferences for using one modality (spoken, written or
    signed) over other possible but less preferred modalities.  This
    specification introduces indication of modality preference to be used
    in session negotiation in combination with an earlier speified
    mechanism for language preference negotiation.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat