Subject: [Slim] I-D Action: draft-hellstrom-slim-simultaneous-modalities-01.txt

From: Gunnar Hellström <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 21:30:11 +0200

A new version of the draft for simultaneous modality is available.
I have tried to make the logic more clear and readable.

I hope we can get comments from language experts telling that this is a 
feasible use of the "t" extension in BCP 47.

/Gunnar
------------------------------------------------------------------------

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

         Title           : Negotiating Simultaneous Modalities  in 
Real-Time Communications
         Author          : Gunnar Hellstrom
	Filename        : draft-hellstrom-slim-simultaneous-modalities-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-06-10

Abstract:
    In a real-time communication session, there may be a need or
    preference for receiving the same content in two or more simultaneous
    modalities.  This specification extends a mechanism for human
    language negotiation with a mechanism for indication of preference
    for, or the availability of, simultaneously provided transformations
    of original contents.  This indication enables negotiation of
    simultaneous modalities in real-time sessions.  Applications are for
    example provision of both spoken and written content in a real-time
    call (captioning), or provision of both spoken language original and
    sign language interpretation of the original language in a real-time
    session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hellstrom-slim-simultaneous-modalities/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hellstrom-slim-simultaneous-modalities-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hellstrom-slim-simultaneous-modalities-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hellstrom-slim-simultaneous-modalities-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt