Subject: [Slim] I-D Action: draft-hellstrom-slim-modalitypref-02.txt

From: Gunnar Hellström <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 21:26:39 +0200

A new version of the slim modality preference draft is available.
The only change is adjustment of the IANA considerations to a format
required for drafts updating earlier registered attributes (it is 
documented in RFC456bis how to do it.)

With Brian's note about the interrelation in 
draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-language, I hope we can continue on 
this low complexity track.

/Gunnar

---------------------------------------------------------------
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

         Title           : Negotiating Modality in Real-Time Communications
         Author          : Gunnar Hellstrom
	Filename        : draft-hellstrom-slim-modalitypref-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-06-10

Abstract:
    When negotiating language for a real-time session, users may have
    very specific preferences for using one modality (spoken, written or
    signed) over other possible but less preferred modalities.  This
    specification introduces indication of modality preference to be used
    in session negotiation in combination with an earlier speified
    mechanism for language preference negotiation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hellstrom-slim-modalitypref/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hellstrom-slim-modalitypref-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hellstrom-slim-modalitypref-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hellstrom-slim-modalitypref-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt