Subject: [Slim] I-D Action: draft-hellstrom-slim-modality-grouping-00.txt

From: Gunnar Hellström <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017 20:23:28 +0200

A new draft is available, replacing draft-hellstrom-language-grouping-00
Just a few minor changes. They are:
-A new file name indicating its relation to the SLIM wg.
-A shorter abstract.
-More polite IANA registration request.
-A section about changes from earlier version.

Regards
Gunnar
--------------------------------------------------------

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

         Title           : Human Language Modality Grouping Semantics in 
Session Description Protocol
         Author          : Gunnar Hellstrom
	Filename        : draft-hellstrom-slim-modality-grouping-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
    When setting up a real-time communication session, there may be a
    need to indicate priority for which media to use for language
    communications or a need to indicate preference for receiving the
    same language content simultaneously in two modalities.  This
    document defines the semantics for grouping media for such purposes
    in the Session Description Protocol (SDP).  The semantics defined in
    this document are based on the SDP Grouping Framework.  Applications
    are for example negotiation the most suitable common modality or
    modalities for language communications in a real-time session.  The
    indications are specified for the sending and receiving direction
    separately.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hellstrom-slim-modality-grouping/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hellstrom-slim-modality-grouping-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hellstrom-slim-modality-grouping-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt