Subject: Re: [Slim] IETf 99 and interim

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2017 14:34:01 -0700

At 1:44 PM +0800 6/30/17, Natasha Rooney wrote:

>  On reflection, given many people will be absent from IETF99 and the 
> issues experienced when running a meeting with a large part of the 
> group being on the phone we have decided to cancel our IETF99 
> meeting slot and hold a teleconference interim meeting in August.

I concur.  The real-time draft may not need any discussion time; I 
believe all open issues have been resolved.  I propose we advance 
this draft now and free our discussion time for the email draft and 
Gunnar's drafts.

>  Editors (Randall, Nik, Gunnar): are you working during August? Any 
> block out dates?

I am working and have no black out dates.

>  I'll make the request to cancel the meeting now. When the editors 
> respond with their ability for August we will work to find a time 
> suitable for as many people as possible for the interim meeting.

Sounds good.

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly selected tag: ---------------
Very funny, Scotty.  Now beam down my clothes.