Subject: [Slim] draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-language: Proposed Disposition of Issues 34, 35 and 40

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 16:50:50 -0700

With respect to draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-language-13, the Issue
Tracker (see:   https://trac.ietf.org/trac/slim/report/1) indicates that
Issues 34, 35 and 40 are still open:

Ticket <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/slim/report/1?sort=ticket&asc=1&page=1>
Summary <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/slim/report/1?sort=summary&asc=1&page=1>
Component
<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/slim/report/1?sort=component&asc=1&page=1>
Version <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/slim/report/1?sort=version&asc=1&page=1>
Milestone
<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/slim/report/1?sort=milestone&asc=1&page=1>Type
<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/slim/report/1?sort=type&asc=1&page=1>Owner
<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/slim/report/1?sort=owner&asc=1&page=1>Status
<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/slim/report/1?sort=status&asc=1&page=1>Created
<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/slim/report/1?sort=created&asc=1&page=1>
#34 <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/slim/ticket/34> Use the Accept-Language
syntax <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/slim/ticket/34>
negotiating-human-language 2.0 milestone1
<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/slim/milestone/milestone1> defect
[email-masked] assigned Mar 22, 2017
#35 <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/slim/ticket/35> Have an attribute to
abbreviate the bidirectionally-symmetric case
<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/slim/ticket/35> negotiating-human-language 2.0
milestone1 <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/slim/milestone/milestone1> defect
[email-masked] assigned Mar 22, 2017
#40 <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/slim/ticket/40> Syntax Extensibility
<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/slim/ticket/40> negotiating-human-language 2.0
milestone1 <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/slim/milestone/milestone1> defect
[email-masked] new Jun 7, 2017

I would like to propose that we close these issues.  Are there any
objections?

---

From: Gunnar Hellström <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 11:57:11 +0200

Right, I agree that issues 34, 35 and 40 can be closed as rejected.

/Gunnar

Den 2017-07-27 kl. 01:50, skrev Bernard Aboba:
> _______________________________________________
> SLIM mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/slim

-- 
-----------------------------------------
Gunnar Hellström
Omnitor
[email-masked]
+46 708 204 288