Subject: [Slim] Status of draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-language-17

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 00:08:05 -0700

Many thanks to Randall for the progress made over the last days.

In the progression from -14 to -17, it appears to me that Issues 41 and 47
have been resolved, and as a result I have closed these Issues in
Datatracker.  If this impression is mistaken, please speak up now.

At this point, I am leaving Issue 43 open, pending verification from the
reviewer (Dale) and the WG that the resolution in -17 is satisfactory.

Opinions?

---

From: Gunnar Hellström <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 00:50:17 +0200

> Many thanks to Randall for the progress made over the last days.
Yes, I am also glad that we have had rapid progress.
>
> In the progression from -14 to -17, it appears to me that Issues 41 
> and 47 have been resolved, and as a result I have closed these Issues 
> in Datatracker.  If this impression is mistaken, please speak up now.
>
> At this point, I am leaving Issue 43 open, pending verification from 
> the reviewer (Dale) and the WG that the resolution in -17 is 
> satisfactory.
#46 was supposed to be solved by -17. The new wording still has risks 
for misinterpretation, but I am tired of trying to get it right. So I 
accept the current wording in 5.2 first paragraph and hope that readers 
read the whole section 5.2 and compose their impression to something 
that matches our intentions. We need to move on.

Gunnar.
> Opinions?
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> SLIM mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/slim

-- 
-----------------------------------------
Gunnar Hellström
Omnitor
[email-masked]
+46 708 204 288