Subject: [Smart] New Version Notification for draft-taddei-smart-cless-introduction-01.txt

From: "Arnaud.Taddei.IETF" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2019 16:16:06 +0000

A new version of I-D, draft-taddei-smart-cless-introduction-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Arnaud Taddei and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:draft-taddei-smart-cless-introduction

Revision:01

Title:Capabilities and Limitations of an Endpoint-only Security Solution

Document date:2019-07-08

Group:Individual Submission

Pages:42

URL:            https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-taddei-smart-cless-introduction-01.txt
Status:         https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-taddei-smart-cless-introduction-01.txt
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-taddei-smart-cless-introduction-01
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-taddei-smart-cless-introduction
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-taddei-smart-cless-introduction-01

Abstract:

   In the context of existing, proposed and newly published protocols,

   this draft RFC is to establish the capabilities and limitations of

   endpoint-only security solutions and explore benefits and

   alternatives to mitigate those limits with the support of real case

   studies.

Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com) Secure Email.