Subject: Increase Your Chances

From: "Harry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 17:55:04 -0500

Are you interested in increasing your odds in winning a lottery?
To Find out how, Print this email, complete the form & fax it to 
407-359-1545

Name: ______________________________

Country: ___________________ST______

Email Address: _____________________

The above information is required to receive information via email

*****************************************************************
This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill
section 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,
further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be
stopped at no cost to you.This message is not intended for
residents in the State of WA, CA & VA Screening of addresses
has been done to the best of our technical ability.If you are a 
Washington, Virginia, or California resident please remove
yourself.
=========================================
If you wish to be removed from future mailings, please
Reply to:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
===================================================