Subject: Investment Marketing is Here!

From: "Harry Trent" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 23:37:00 -0500

Use Investment Marketing to promote whatever investment ideas you
have to 
increase stock growth.
 
Investment Marketing uses mailings to get your ideas out there to the
people who want to read them and USE them for capital gains.
 
Our extensive lists of quality leads are compiled of people who have
asked to receive mail.
 
We use only state-of-the-art promotional software and do
all of the work for you.  You won't need any special software
or hardware.  Just send us your advertisement or HOT INVESTMENT TIP 
and we will send you an e-mail with the time and date when the
marketing mail will be sent.  Then you just keep a close eye on the
stock you picked
and watch it GROW!

Please call 401-433-5811 for more information and our rates.
 
Thank you,
Investment Marketing Specialists 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
///
Please remove at:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
///