Subject: Its A New World A New Economy

From: "Tony Meyer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2000 13:32:39 -0500

Today It’s Cell Phones and the Internet – What Is The 
Next Big Thing?
 
Have you ever wondered why so many tech and e-business-related 
stocks just keep  bouncing back or why many Internet businesses 
have billion-dollar market caps?
 
Simply stated:  the numbers are staggering.  The market analysts 
and the smart  money know that there is a huge amount of money 
to be made.  It is conservatively  estimated that in 2004 there
will be over 7 Trillion dollars in Internet business-to-business
transactions.  This year there will be less than a quarter of 
a Trillion B2B transactions but even a quarter of a Trillion is a
staggering sum.   In three years the B2B market is expected to 
expand by over 28 times!  The numbers are staggering!
 
If you have a minimum of $25,000.00 to loan, short term; send 
an e-mail to us at:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Biz_Plan

requesting a copy of our business plan.  To see it you must 
state in your e-mail  that you are capable of comfortably 
loaning $25,000.00 in support of the right  business plan.  
Prior to receiving our plan you will be required to sign
a nondisclosure  agreement.  When you do you will discover 
that we have it right.  The right contacts, products, vision,
management and the right marketing plan all at the right time!  
You can be a part of the “Next Big Thing”!
 
No more than ten people will have the chance to take advantage 
of this opportunity.   They will receive 20% interest on their 
money and stock options with very lucrative  possibilities.  
When you see our plan you will realize that investors
will be standing in line to purchase the stock at private 
placement and/or IPO prices. Through the stock options we are 
offering ten or fewer visionary business partners will 
enjoy stock options at a price far below private placement 
or IPO prices.  If you are serious and you can comfortably 
loan a minimum of $25,000.00 act now!
 
Are you just curious?  Please . . . Do not waste your time 
or ours if you do not have  the investment credentials mentioned 
above

PLEASE NOTE:  
Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be 
stopped at no cost  to you by sending a reply to:

mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove

You have received this offer because your email address is part 
of our "in House" list.  You or someone you know  has sent your 
email address to us in the past.  Our team promotes professional 
and responsible use of   email marketing.
If this  message is in error we apologize.