Subject: S/MIME v3 plus ESS

From: Andrew Ferguson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 17:27:49 +1000

Can any one tell me if they know of in production versions of S/MIMEv3 plus ESS
for Novell Groupwise, Lotus Notes and Microsoft Outlook (97 and 2000)

Thanks 
Andrew Ferguson 
--- 
Software Agencies Australia Pty Ltd (SAA)
ACN 078 025 813 
1 Huntingdale Road 
Burwood 
3125 Victoria 
Australia 

Tel: +61-3-9831-6666 
Fax: +61-3-9831-6624
Mob: +61-41-222-3940 
Email: [email-masked] 
URL: www.software-aus.com.au 
Offices in: Melbourne and Singapore (Software Agencies Asia). 
Resellers in: Canberra, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Sydney, Wellington,
Auckland, Taipei and Kuala Lumpur. 

Your business integration partner for Internet Commerce, Messaging ,
Directories and Public Key Infrastructure security - give us a call we would
love to help you with Internet Commerce. 
---- 
The Information contained in this E-Mail and any subsequent  correspondence is
private and is intended solely for the intended recipient(s).  For those other
than the intended recipient any 
disclosure, copying, distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on such information is prohibited and may be unlawful. 

Virus Disclaimer: It is the recipient's duty to virus scan or otherwise test
this Email before loading it onto any computer. Software Agencies Australia
make every effort to ensure that no viruses are attached to this email however
no warranty is given by Software Agencies Australia that this Email is free
from computer viruses or any other defect or error. Software Agencies Australia
is not liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person loading this Email
or if liable Software Agencies Australia's obligation will be limited to
retransmitting this email to the intended recipient.

---

From: Jeff Tozzi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 01:52:20 -0700

Andrew,
 
Microsoft has an in-production version of S/MIME v3 ESS with their release
of Outlook 2000 SR1 (released March 2000).
 
Jeff
 
Jeff Tozzi
Program Manager
Microsoft
425-705-8060
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

 -----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Ferguson [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2000 12:28 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: S/MIME v3 plus ESS

Can any one tell me if they know of in production versions of S/MIMEv3 plus
ESS for Novell Groupwise, Lotus Notes and Microsoft Outlook (97 and 2000)

Thanks 
Andrew Ferguson 
--- 

Tel: +61-3-9831-6666 
Fax: +61-3-9831-6624
Mob: +61-41-222-3940 
URL:  <http://www.software-aus.com.au/> www.software-aus.com.au 

Your business integration partner for Internet Commerce, Messaging ,
Directories and Public Key Infrastructure security - give us a call we would
love to help you with Internet Commerce. 
---- 
The Information contained in this E-Mail and any subsequent  correspondence
is private and is intended solely for the intended recipient(s).  For those
other than the intended recipient any 
disclosure, copying, distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on such information is prohibited and may be unlawful. 

Virus Disclaimer: It is the recipient's duty to virus scan or otherwise test
this Email before loading it onto any computer. Software Agencies Australia
make every effort to ensure that no viruses are attached to this email
however no warranty is given by Software Agencies Australia that this Email
is free from computer viruses or any other defect or error. Software
Agencies Australia is not liable for any loss or damage incurred by any
person loading this Email or if liable Software Agencies Australia's
obligation will be limited to retransmitting this email to the intended
recipient.