Subject: Disaster Recovery Planning #67A1

From: "Tommy Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 22:42:05 -0500

Business continuity and disaster recovery planning has now 
been made easier than ever with Version 7.3 of the 
Disaster Recovery System (DRS) product.  DRS provides a 
plan for inaccessibility or inoperability (a disaster situation).  

DRS is an industry standard software product, used by thousands 
worldwide.  DRS users are in large and small companies across 
a wide variety of industries. 

DRS conforms to federal regulations and meets insurance, auditing 
and legal requirements.  DRS runs under Windows, with stand-alone 
and network versions available.  DRS provides the most complete, 
easy-to-use product available today.

To prove its value, a free trial is available.  For more 
information, visit our web site at 
www.drsbytamp.com <http://www.drsbytamp.com>.   
Dealer and distributor inquiries are welcomed

*****************************************************************
This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill
section 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,
further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be
stopped at no cost to you. This message is not intended for
residents in the State of WA, CA & VA Screening of addresses
has been done to the best of our technical ability.If you are a 
Washington, Virginia, or California resident please remove
yourself.
====================================================

///////////////////////////////////////////////////
To be removed permanantly from this list reply to:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
///////////////////////////////////////////////////