Subject: You First... #6038

From: "Nora grenberg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 05:47:19 -0500

FREE E-COMMERCE WHEN YOU HOST WITH US!!

Tired of expensive e-commerce software, set up fees and leasing
contracts?
Here is the deal: Sign up for our E-Commerce Package and get a free
merchant account + a $200 cash coupon.

WE MEAN IT! THIS IS A REAL CASH COUPON! YOU PAY IN FACT $200 DOLLARS
LESS
DURING THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION. THIS OFFER IS ONLY GOOD FOR 7 DAYS.
DON'T
MISS THIS OPORTUNITY. NOBODY BEATS OUR PRICE!

While others charge you hundreds of dollars to get a merchant account
or
put you on a 48 months non-cancelable lease agreement we charge you
NOTHING for your merchant account when you sign up for one of our e
-commerce hosting plans. If you wish to stay with your current
hosting company or have already a merchant account our offer is even
better. We have 7 different E-Commerce plans to suit your individual
needs. We have a solution for U.S. beased merchants and international
merchants. Wherever you are on this planet, we get your online store
up and running within a few days.

Check it out first and make an informed decision. You have never seen
a
package deal like this before:

* Your own merchant account with one of the lowest rates in the
industry
* Real-Time software to accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, DISCOVER/NOVUS
,
DINERSCLUB/CARTE BLANCHE, JCB
* Direct deposit within 48 hrs into your checking account
* Shopping Cart store front software with an easy to use web based
interface
* Real-Time Credit Card Processing software
* Virtual terminal for phone/fax/mail orders
* Automated E-mail receipts to your clients
* Recurring billing feature with batch uploads
* Automatic batch closing
* Address verification system (AVS)
* Back office to 24/7 access account history
* 75 MB (megabytes) of disk space
* 30 GB (gigabyte) of data transfer per month
* 25 POP3 E-mail accounts
* Unlimited alias E-mail addresses
* Live web site statistics
* Unlimited FTP uploads
* Anonymous FTP
* CGI directory for your own scripts
* Site control panel
* Installation included
* Tech support included

All this and more when you sign up for our E-Commerce Hosting plan
for ONLY $69.95 per month and a one time set up fee of $199.00.  That
's right. NO ADDITIONAL SET UP FEES or application fees for your
merchant account,
real-time software or shopping cart storefront. A one-stop E-Commerce
solution. And the best is:

NO LEASING, NO LONG TERM COMMITMENT. YOU CAN CANCEL ANYTIME.

In addition you get a FREE listing in our mall and FREE advertising
to
promote your store. We drive traffic to your site and help you to
become a
successful .com business.

REQUEST OUR FREE E-MAIL INFORMATION IMMEDIATELY! REMEMBER: THIS
SPECIAL
OFFER IS ONLY GOOD FOR 7 DAYS!

Please reply to:

mailto:[email-masked]?subject=INFO-PLEASE 
to receive our FREE e-mail
information package without obligations.

*********************************************************
Remove at mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
*********************************************************