Subject: ETSI documents for open comment

From: "John Ross" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 17:54:34 +0100

Three draft standards which relate to IETF work items in PKIX and S/MIME
have been posted on the ETSI El Sign Web-site for comments. Comments are
requested on these documents by 13th October 2000 to the ETSI El Sign e-mail
list [email-masked].

To register with the EL-SIGN list and download the draft documents see:
http://www.etsi.org/sec/el-sign.htm

The three documents are:

1.  Qualified Certificate Profile: Please put "QC profile" in the front of
the Subject field of all
submissions to the e-mail list on this topic.

2. Time Stamping Profile: Please put "TS profile" in the front of the
Subject field of all submissions
to the e-mail list on this topic.

3. Revised Electronic Signature Formats: Please put "ES Formats" in the
front of the Subject field of all submissions to the e-mail list on this
topic.

Regards

György Endersz, Telia Research AB.  [email-masked]
Denis Pinkas, Bull.                 [email-masked]
Stefan Santesson, AddTrust.	      [email-masked]
John Ross, Security & Standards.    [email-masked]