Subject: Do You Invest? # DEF

From: "Brendon Mills" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 18:51:58 -0500

Do you invest in the stockmarket?

If you invest in technology stocks and are familiar with their trading 
patterns, then you must have seen where many a company's stocks have gone 
from near obscurity to double-digit gains in a very short time frame. These 
tremendous opportunities have inspired us to seek out similar potential 
"big gainers" while they are still in their "near obscurity" stage prior 
to making a big move. These are companies with solid business fundamentals, 
strong management, and huge upside potential because of a solid
product or technology.

We believe that such an opportunity exists in Indexonly Technologies. 
This innovative tech company developed the Internet's first Business 
Search Directory designed for Internet and Wireless use, utilizing its 
own unique computerized content filtering and sorting methods, and a 
committed and proactive community-based franchisee sales force. Their
community-based sales force assures users receive the most accurate 
information on business throughout the world, regardless
of whether they are sitting at their computer or traveling. Indexonly.com 
has a well-developed Path to Profitability (P2P), which
means that profitability, is months, not years, away. The 
Indexonly.com Business Search Directory eliminates, for its users,
millions of irrelevant "matches" and virtually all connections to dead 
links and provides a break-through solution to the all too
frequently asked question: "If the Internet is so good, then why can't 
I find what I am looking for?" http://www.Indexonly.com allows users to
find all the plumbers in their area, or all the hotels in the destination
they wish to visit. They are not restricted to just companies
with Websites or companies that advertise. Indexonly.com lists all companies.

The attached illustration demonstrates how you can use your wireless devices
to access the Indexonly.com Business Search Directory and with only 4 clicks 
find a hotel in San Francisco. Then with a push of a button on your PDA or 
mobile phone, you can then directly contact or telephone the hotel and 
make a reservation. For more information please contact Kirk Hinton Financial at:
Email: [email-masked]
Toll free: 1-877-899-9950 or Phone:(604) 605-1225 

                                  Visit the site at http://www.indexonly.com

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you wish to be removed from this list reply to:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////