Subject: Call for papers: INFOSEC 2001

From: Denis Pinkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 11:55:00 +0100

INFOSEC 2001

15th exhibition and conference on the security of information systems and
communications

29.30.31 May - CNIT Paris-La Défense - FRANCE

CALL FOR PAPERS

Topics may be addressed from a technical, juridical or organizational
perspective. For 2001, the Programmes Committee will essentially, though not
exclusively, emphasise the following themes:

E-business, e-commerce - Insurance coverage for information systems -
Personal data: risks, means of protection - Competitive Intelligence (CI)
and counter-CI - Crisis management - Law : digital signature - Employees
control - Digital evidence and computer forensic - Specific product security
(NT, Linux, Oracle, etc.) - etc.

PROGRAMMES COMMITTEE

President: Pascal LOINTIER, ACE Insurance

Members: Prof. Danilo BRUSCHI, Université de Milan, Italie - Michèle
COPITET, EGONA CONSULTING - Michel DUPUY, SGDN/DCSSI - Cert A - Paul
GRASSART, CLUSIF - Frédéric HUYNH, ARTHUR ANDERSEN - Jean-Philippe JOUAS,
2SI - Me Bruno P. LANGLOIS, ALAIN BENSOUSSAN - AVOCATS - Patrick LAUTIER,
CLUSIF - Robert LONGEON, CNRS - Pierre-Marie LORANG, THOMSON CSF-DETEXIS -
Marie-Christine MARTEL, SGDN/DCSSI - Denis PINKAS, BULL - Paul RICHY, FRANCE
TELECOM - BR/DACR - Philippe ROSE, LE MONDE  - INFORMATIQUE - Stéphane
ROUHIER, CIGREF - Serge SAGHROUNE, ACCOR - Paul TRESCASES, GIE Cartes
Bancaires - Marcel VIGOUROUX, OCLCTIC

Organisation: Maryse DELERIS, M.C.I.

Sponsorship of CLUSIF ([email-masked]) Club de la Sécurité des
Systèmes d'Information Français and SGDN Premier Ministre - Direction
Centrale de la Sécurité des Systèmes d'Information (DCSSI).

DEADLINE TO SUBMIT A PROPOSAL : 31.12.2000

PRACTICAL INFORMATION

Authors have to send their proposal to M.C.I. (letter, fax or e-mail:
[email-masked]) by December 31st, 2000: an abstract (maximum of 3
pages) indicating: TITLE of the subject - and complete address of author(s)

At the end of January 2001, authors will receive the Programmes Committee's
decision. Selected authors will have to send the paper (following detailed
instructions) by February 25th, 2001 to be reviewed and definitively
accepted. Authors will have to certify their paper will not be published
prior to May 31st, 2001. Overtly " commercial " presentations are
inappropriate. 

Free admission offered for speakers (congress and exhibition).

INFORMATION  & ORGANISATION
M.C.I. - Manifestations & Communications Internationales
19 Rue d'Athènes - 75009 PARIS - FRANCE
Tél. : (33) 01.44.53.72.20 - Fax : (33) 01.44.53.72.22
E-mail : [email-masked] - 
Web : http://www.mci-salons.fr/infosec