Subject: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-smime-camellia-03.txt

From: "Blake Ramsdell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 13:31:25 -0700

Dear S/MIME WG:

This message announces Working Group Last Call for the use of the
Camellia Encryption Algorithm in CMS.

	Title		: Use of the Camellia Encryption Algorithm in
CMS
	Author(s)	: S. Moriai, A. Kato
	Filename	: draft-ietf-smime-camellia-03.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2003-4-22

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-camellia-03.txt

The intent is to publish this document as a Standards Track RFC.

Please review this draft and post any comments to the [email-masked]
mail list by Wednesday, 30 April 2003.  Unless traffic on the mail list
indicates otherwise, Sean and I will send this document to the IESG
shortly after WG Last Call closes.

</EndOfBoilerplate>

Blake
--
Blake Ramsdell | Brute Squad Labs | http://www.brutesquadlabs.com

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:59:22 -0400

The comments on that I posted on the last version have been resolved.

By the way, I compiled the ASN.1 module in Appendix A without error.

Russ