Subject: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-smime-examples-10.txt

From: "Blake Ramsdell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 12:13:44 -0700

Dear S/MIME WG:

This message announces Working Group Last Call for the use of the
Examples of S/MIME Messages.

	Title		: Examples of S/MIME Messages
	Author(s)	: P. Hoffman
	Filename	: draft-ietf-smime-examples-10.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2003-4-28

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-examples-10.txt

The intent is to publish this document as an Informational RFC.

Please review this draft and post any comments to the [email-masked]
mail list by Tuesday, 13 May 2003.  Unless traffic on the mail list
indicates otherwise, Sean and I will send this document to the RFC
editor shortly after WG Last Call closes.

Blake
--
Blake Ramsdell | Brute Squad Labs | http://www.brutesquadlabs.com