Subject: [lamps] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-lamps-eai-addresses-15: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2018 06:47:18 -0800

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lamps-eai-addresses-15: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-eai-addresses/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know much about this subject, so I'm balloting 'No Objection', however,
section 4 and section 6 read to me that this doc should update RFC5280. Please
check!

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 14:17:10 -0500

Mirja:

Please see draft-ietf-lamps-rfc5280-i18n-update, which is already in the RFC Editor's queue waiting for this document to catch up.

Russ

> On Jan 4, 2018, at 9:47 AM, Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: "Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 13:10:14 +0100

I see. Thanks!

> Am 04.01.2018 um 20:17 schrieb Russ Housley <[email-masked]>:
> 
> Mirja:
>