Subject: [lamps] Suresh Krishnan's No Objection on draft-ietf-lamps-eai-addresses-15: (with COMMENT)

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 19:11:04 -0800

Suresh Krishnan has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lamps-eai-addresses-15: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-eai-addresses/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I think some of the comparison issues brought up in RFC6943 might be relevant
in the Security Considerations here.

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 16:11:57 +0000

Hi Suresh,

> in the Security Considerations here.

Can you be more specific? Are you thinking about confusable characters or about something else?

Thank you,
Alexey