Subject: [lamps] FW: I-D Action: draft-vangeest-x509-hash-sigs-01.txt

From: Daniel Van Geest <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 02:33:17 +0000

I’ve uploaded a new draft incorporating Russ’ SIGNATURE-ALGORITHM suggestion.

The OID naming conventions were based on the names used by EcDSA, but I can update them if there are other preferred conventions.

Some co-ordination between this and draft-ietf-lamps-cms-hash-sig will still need to be done.

Thanks,
Daniel

On 2018-10-13, 10:27 PM, "I-D-Announce on behalf of [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> on behalf of [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Algorithm Identifiers for HSS and XMSS for Use in the Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure
        Authors         : Daniel Van Geest
                          Scott Fluhrer
                Filename        : draft-vangeest-x509-hash-sigs-01.txt
                Pages           : 14
                Date            : 2018-10-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies algorithm identifiers and ASN.1 encoding
   formats for the Hierarchical Signature System (HSS), eXtended Merkle
   Signature Scheme (XMSS), and XMSS^MT, a multi-tree variant of XMSS.
   This specification applies to the Internet X.509 Public Key
   infrastructure (PKI) when digital signatures are used to sign
   certificates and certificate revocation lists (CRLs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vangeest-x509-hash-sigs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vangeest-x509-hash-sigs-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vangeest-x509-hash-sigs-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vangeest-x509-hash-sigs-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt