Subject: [lamps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-cms-hash-sig-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 13:05:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Use of the HSS/LMS Hash-based Signature Algorithm in the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-cms-hash-sig-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-10-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies the conventions for using the the HSS/LMS
   hash-based signature algorithm with the Cryptographic Message Syntax
   (CMS).  The HSS/LMS algorithm is one form of hash-based digital
   signature; it is described in [HASHSIG].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-cms-hash-sig/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lamps-cms-hash-sig-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lamps-cms-hash-sig-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lamps-cms-hash-sig-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 16:06:53 -0400

This revision resolves the last of the comments that I have received to date.

Russ

> On Oct 17, 2018, at 4:05 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
>