Subject: [lamps] Magnus Westerlund's No Objection on charter-ietf-lamps-03-01: (with COMMENT)

From: Magnus Westerlund via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 05:21:09 -0700

Magnus Westerlund has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-lamps-03-01: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-lamps/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Some updated milestone dates would not hurt.

---

From: Roman Danyliw <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 13:33:04 +0000

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Spasm [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Magnus
> Westerlund via Datatracker
> Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2019 8:21 AM
> To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: [lamps] Magnus Westerlund's No Objection on charter-ietf-lamps-
> 03-01: (with COMMENT)
> 
> When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email
> addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory
> paragraph, however.)
> 
> 
> 

That makes sense.  I'll look to the chairs to help get those updated.

Roman