Subject: [lamps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-cms-hash-sig-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 07:49:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Use of the HSS/LMS Hash-based Signature Algorithm in the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-cms-hash-sig-08.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-05-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies the conventions for using the the HSS/LMS
   hash-based signature algorithm with the Cryptographic Message Syntax
   (CMS).  In addition, the algorithm identifier and public key syntax
   are provided.  The HSS/LMS algorithm is one form of hash-based
   digital signature; it is described in RFC 8554.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-cms-hash-sig/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lamps-cms-hash-sig-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lamps-cms-hash-sig-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lamps-cms-hash-sig-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 10:52:53 -0400

This update resolves comments received on Section 1.3.

This update also changes the [HASHSIG] reference to point to RFC 8554.

Russ

> On May 10, 2019, at 10:49 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
>