Subject: [lamps] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on charter-ietf-lamps-04-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 05:40:23 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-lamps-04-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-lamps/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

About the lightweight CMP, I suggest to have a close relationship with LWIG WG
(notably sharing the WG last call in both WG).

-éric

---

From: Roman Danyliw <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 18:34:58 +0000

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Spasm [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Éric Vyncke via
> Datatracker
> Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2019 8:40 AM
> To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: [lamps] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on charter-ietf-lamps-04-00:
> (with COMMENT)
> 
> When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email
> addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory
> paragraph, however.)
> 
> 
> 
> About the lightweight CMP, I suggest to have a close relationship with LWIG
> WG (notably sharing the WG last call in both WG).

Makes sense.  I've added text to note this coordination with LWIG.

Roman