Subject: [lamps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-header-protection-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 06:48:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Problem Statement and Requirements for Header Protection
        Authors         : Alexey Melnikov
                          Bernie Hoeneisen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-header-protection-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2019-10-29

Abstract:
   Privacy and security issues with email header protection in S/MIME
   have been identified for some time.  However, the desire to fix these
   issues has only recently been expressed in the IETF LAMPS Working
   Group.  The existing S/MIME specification is likely to be updated
   regarding header protection.

   This document describes the problem statement, generic use cases, and
   requirements of header protection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-header-protection-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lamps-header-protection-requirements-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lamps-header-protection-requirements-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lamps-header-protection-requirements-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/