Subject: [Speechsc] Status of MRCP v2

From: "Matthew Hartley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:47:19 -0400

Hello,

I just wanted to know the status of MRCP v2 interms of its submission to the IESG.

Thanks,

Matt

Get McAfee virus scanning and cleaning of incoming attachments. Get Hotmail Extra Storage!

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc

---

From: "David R. Oran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:27:20 -0400

> I just wanted to know the status of MRCP v2 interms of its submission to
The first version of the draft confirming to the working group requirements 
has recently appeared in the archives.

We still need to incorporate material on SI and SV to complete the 
technical scope.

The specification also needs wide review and some "cooking time" in the 
technical community. We will be going over comments on and issues with the 
specification on the WG mailing list and at the next IETF meeting in 
November.

Assuming everything goes smoothly, we have a milestone to submit to the 
IESG for proposed standards track sometime around the end of the calendar 
year.

Please take time and energy to give the spec a thorough review!

> Matt

Dave Oran, speechsc WG co-chair.

------------------------
David R. Oran
Cisco Systems
7 Ladyslipper Lane
Acton, MA 01720
Office: +1 978 264 2048
VoIP: +1 408 571 4576
Email: [email-masked]