Subject: [Speechsc] RE: Small anal point on lexicon search header

From: "Shanmugham, Saravanan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 11:32:10 -0700

I would suggest that we take this question to the alias.
This has been a touchy issue before.

I have no problems with this change.
Any one else have any thoughts on this.

Sarvi 

     -----Original Message-----
     From: David R. Oran [mailto:[email-masked]] 
     Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 6:43 AM
     To: Shanmugham, Saravanan; Dan Burnett; Eric W. Burger
     Subject: Small anal point on lexicon search header
     
     The text says:
     
     "This header is used to specify the list of active Lexicon 
     URIs and the search order among the active lexicons. Note, 
     the lexicons specified within the SSML document still take 
     precedence over the lexicons specified in this header."
     
     To be clear, I assume this means that f the SSML says 
     *anything* about lexicons, then the entire header is 
     ignored. There is no merging, concatenation, or other form 
     of merging of the two lists, right? If you think the text 
     is perfectly clear and I'm worrying about nothing, I'll 
     leave as is, otherwise, I'll change the last sentence to:
     
     "If the SSML document for the corresponding SPEAK 
     operation contains any lexicon references, those lexicons 
     are used and the lexicons specified in this header are ignored."
     
     Let me know,
     
     Dave.

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc