Subject: [Speechsc] draft-9 Num-Min-Consistent-Pronunciations typo reference in section 9.7.3

From: Brett Gavagni <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 12:07:22 -0400

Hi,

In draft-9, there's a type to the reference of the default value of the 
Num-Min-Consistent-Pronunciations in section 9.7.3 as not being 
implementation specific.

Section 9.4.35 defines Num-Min-Consistent-Pronunciations, and the default 
value as implementation specific.

9.4.35.  Num-Min-Consistent-Pronunciations

   This header MAY be specified in a START-PHRASE-ENROLLMENT,
   "SET-PARAMS", or "GET-PARAMS" method and is used to specify the
   minimum number of consistent pronunciations that must be obtained to
   voice enroll a new phrase.  The minimum value is 1.  The default
   value is implementation specific and MAY be greater than 1.

   num-min-consistent-pronunciations  =
                 "Num-Min-Consistent-Pronunciations" ":" 1*DIGIT CRLF

Section 9.7.3 refers incorrectly that the 
Num-Min-Consistent-Pronunciations default value is "two".

9.7.3.  Num-Repetitions-Still-Needed

   The <Num-Repetitions-Still-Needed> element contains the number of
   consistent pronunciations that must still be obtained before the new
   phrase can be added to the enrollment grammar.  The number of
   consistent pronunciations required is specified by the client in the
   request header Num-Min-Consistent-Pronunciations, whose default value
   is two.  The returned value must be 0 before the the client can
   successfully commit a phrase to the grammar by ending the enrollment
   session.

Thanks,

Brett Gavagni 
WebSphere Voice Server Development 
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/pervasive/voice_server/
(561) 862-2097 T/L (975) 
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc