Subject: [Speechsc] 9.4.39. Enroll-Utterance typo

From: Brett Gavagni <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 11:18:52 -0400

The reference to the letter "e" in the sentence "MUST add the recognized 
phrase to the e and indicates that the" in section 9.4.39.

9.4.39.  Enroll-Utterance

   This header MAY be specified in the RECOGNIZE method.  If this header
   is set to "true" and an Enrollment is active, the RECOGNIZE command
   MUST add the recognized phrase to the e and indicates that the
   collected utterance MUST be add to the personal grammar that is being
   enrolled.  The default value for this header is "false".

   enroll-utterance     =  "Enroll-Utterance" ":" Boolean-Value CRLF

Thanks,

Brett Gavagni 
WebSphere Voice Server Development 
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/pervasive/voice_server/
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc