Subject: [Speechsc] Regarding MRCPv1 header fields...

From: Arvind <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 21:01:38 +0800

Hi,

I am new to SPEECHSC and I have a query regarding the header fields in
MRCPv1 (draft7) document.

In section 5.1, it defines "request-line" as ...

          request-line   =    method-name SP request-id SP  mrcp-version
CRLF

where SP is defined in section 13 (appendix) as ...

          SP             =  %x20        ; space

a) Does this mean that there can be exactly one space (no more and no less)?
And what about TAB characters? Is that allowed?

Regards

Arvind

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc

---

From: "Shanmugham, Saravanan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 16:32:40 -0700

________________________________

	From: Arvind [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2006 6:02 AM
	To: [email-masked]
	Subject: [Speechsc] Regarding MRCPv1 header fields...

	Hi,

	I am new to SPEECHSC and I have a query regarding the header
fields in MRCPv1 (draft7) document.

	          request-line   =    method-name SP request-id SP
mrcp-version CRLF

	          SP             =  %x20        ; space

	a) Does this mean that there can be exactly one space (no more
and no less)? And what about TAB characters? Is that allowed?
	[Sarvi>>] yes. one space. no tab characters. 

	Regards

	Arvind