Subject: [speechsc] Typos in Verification Resource ABNF

From: "Bergallo Patrizio" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:16:27 +0200

Hi,

In draft 10, ABNF definition for verification, there are the following
typos: 

- Page 188, verifier-method, CLEAR-BUFFER and GET-INTERMEDIATE-RESULT
are missing
- Page 189, verifier-header, input-type is not present in the
verification context 

Regards,
Patrizio Bergallo, Loquendo.

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

================================================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons above and may contain confidential information. If you have received the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to <mailto:[email-masked]>[email-masked]. Thank you<http://www.loquendo.com>www.loquendo.com
================================================
_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc