Subject: [Speechsc] Regarding NLSML Schema in MRCPv1

From: Arvind Saraswat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 15:54:46 +0800

Hi,
	In MRCPv2 (draft 10), in section "16.1 NLSML Schema Definition", the
Schema for NLSML is provided that can be used for recognition results.

	Is there any such Schema defined for MRCPv1 (RFC 4463)? If so, can
any please send me the location where it is defined?

regards
Arvind

This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed
above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including,
but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is
prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
phone or email immediately and delete it!

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc