Subject: [Speechsc] cache-directive ABNF - Inconsistency

From: prasadkumbala <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 18:11:32 +0530

Hi,

There is inconsistency in the ABNF of cache-directive header for
"max-stale".

In the Section 6.2.13.  ABNF states that '=' is optional after "max-stale"

cache-directive     = "max-age" "=" delta-seconds

                       / "max-stale" [ "=" delta-seconds ]

                       / "min-fresh" "=" delta-seconds

Whereas Section  15.  ABNF Normative Definition is as given below, according
to which '=' is mandatory after "max-stale"

cache-directive  =    "max-age" "=" delta-seconds

                 /    "max-stale" "=" [ delta-seconds ]

                 /    "min-fresh" "=" delta-seconds

Please address this issue.

Regards,

Prasad K

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc
Supplemental web site:
&lt;http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/speechsc&gt;