Subject: [Speechsc] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-14

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 12:24:47 -0400

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-14.txt has been successfuly submitted by Daniel Burnett and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2
Revision:	 14
Title:		 Media Resource Control Protocol Version 2 (MRCPv2)
Creation_date:	 2007-10-19
WG ID:		 speechsc
Number_of_pages: 208

Abstract:
The MRCPv2 protocol allows client hosts to control media service
resources such as speech synthesizers, recognizers, verifiers and
identifiers residing in servers on the network.  MRCPv2 is not a
"stand-alone" protocol - it relies on a session management protocol
such as the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) to establish the MRCPv2
control session between the client and the server, and for rendezvous
and capability discovery.  It also depends on SIP and SDP to
establish the media sessions and associated parameters between the
media source or sink and the media server.  Once this is done, the
MRCPv2 protocol exchange operates over the control session
established above, allowing the client to control the media
processing resources on the speech resource server.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc
Supplemental web site:
&lt;http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/speechsc&gt;