Subject: [Speechsc] changes in draft 14

From: "Daniel C. Burnett" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 12:29:11 -0400

Group,

Here are the changes in draft 14, which was just submitted.

-- dan

- Added CRLF to end of content-type definition in ABNF.

- Removed </spanx> in generic-method ABNF definition.

- Corrected "float-value" and "Float-value" in definitions of
min-verification-score to be "FLOAT".

- cmid attribute

  - In 4.3, clarified that the cmid attribute was a media-level
attribute.

  - In 4.3, fleshed out the text surrounding the ABNF in that section to
better match the similar text in RFC3388 for the "mid" attribute.

  - Added new registry entry request in 13.7.

- Removed VCHAR from section 15 because VCHAR is already an ABNF core
rule in RFC4234.

- Ordered values in method-name and resource-header to be "synthesizer",
"recognizer", "recorder", and "verifier", because that is the order in
which they are presented in the document.

- Replaced RFC2119 text with official boilerplate.

- Replaced obsolete reference RFC2833 with RFC4733.

- Replaced all IP addresses with ones in the domain 192.0.2.0/24.

- Since "NOT REQUIRED" is not defined in RFC2119, replaced all
occurrences of "NOT REQUIRED" with "MAY", adjusting the text as
necessary.

- In ABNF for max-stale, moved the "=" inside the brackets as it is in
the text.

- Added section 13.8 that defines media type text/uri-list.

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc
Supplemental web site:
&lt;http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/speechsc&gt;