Subject: [Speechsc] changes in draft -15

From: Dan Burnett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 12:40:11 -0500

Group,

Here is the list of changes for the most recent draft.

-- dan

- Changed header name "voice-parameters" to be "voice-parameter"  
everywhere in document to match ABNF.
- In 5.1, added text explaining that headers are disallowed on all  
methods except those specifically mentioned in the relevant sections.
- In 6.2.1 and the ABNF appendix, changed channel-id to be 1*alphanum  
"@" 1*alphanum to better match examples and intended use.
- In 9.4.30, to make the text and examples consistent, changed the  
text to "The value is either a URI or text.  If the value is a URI,  
it MUST be a Content-ID that refers to an entity of type plain/text  
in the body of the message. Otherwise, the server MUST treat the  
value as the text to be interpreted."
- In 9.4.38 (Enroll-utterance), noted that the way in which the  
utterance is added is engine-specific.
- In 11.13, removed Verification-Mode line from the example.
- In 11.4.4, reworded the text and converted the MAY to a SHOULD in a  
way that still permits implementation leeway.
- In 11.4.5, reworded the text.
- In 11.4.6 and 11.4.7, clarified that the header can only appear in  
SET-PARAMS, GET-PARAMS, or START-SESSION methods.
- In 11.4.8, noted that the default value is implementation-specific.
- In 11.4.10, reworded the last sentence to make it clearer that the  
only place this header is permitted is on the VERIFY method.
- In 11.4.18, clarified that the header can appear in VERIFY, SET- 
PARAMS, or GET-PARAMS.
- In 11.4.19, clarified that the header can appear in VERIFY.

- In 8.4.5, 9.4.12, 10.4.4, and 11.4.17, changed "Clients MAY  
interpret ..." to be "Clients MUST NOT interpret ...".
- In 9.4.8 and 11.4.12, changed "The URI value of the header MUST be  
NULL ..." to "The value of the header MUST be empty ..." and changed  
all ABNF accordingly.  Also updated related statements throughout the  
document (9.4.22, 9.4.42, 11.4.10).

- In 14.2.4, reworded the text.
- In 14.2.5, removed the reference to future work in the W3C Speech  
Interface Framework.
- In 14.2.6, noted that the client controls both the grammar and the  
semantics to be returned upon grammar matches, so the user of the  
MRCP protocol is fully empowered to cause results to be returned in  
NLSML in such a way that the interpretation is clear to that user.
- In 14.2.7, reworded the text.

- Updated EMMA reference to newest specification.

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc
Supplemental web site:
&lt;http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/speechsc&gt;