Subject: [spfbis] SPFBIS guidance

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 10:07:19 -0700

Our guidance to the WG is to review draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis and see that it:

    1. Uses consistent terminology.

    2. Is in line with the RFCs cited as normative references.

    3. Does not restate material from other RFCs as normative text.

    4. Does not contain advocacy material.

    5. Does not discuss about "best practices" or "how-to".

    6. Does not promote any method under the disguise of interoperability
       or security.

Receiver policy is out of scope for a specification about "Sender 
Policy Framework".

Andrew Sullivan & S. Moonesamy, SPFBIS WG co-chairs

---

From: Dotzero <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 13:12:48 -0400

Thank you for providing this guidance to the group.

Mike

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 1:07 PM, S Moonesamy <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Receiver policy is out of scope for a specification about "Sender Policy
> Framework".
>
> _______________________________________________
> spfbis mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/spfbis

---

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 17:55:44 -0400

Colleagues,

Please note that the Subject: line and the message below both say
"guidance", not "instructions".  What SM sent is not intended as any
sort of final decision; we just think these are useful things to take
into account.

Best,

A

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]