Subject: [spfbis] Moderation of posts from Hector Santos

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 11:17:25 -0400

Dear colleagues,

Under the procedures of BCP 94, the chairs have decided to moderate
the access of Hector Santos to the mailing list, effective
immediately, until 1 October.  If Hector posts anything, it will come
to us first, and we shall permit the message to be posted only if, in
our opinion, it is a positive contribution to the WG discussion and is
entirely on topic.

Please do not post on Hector's behalf.  If you are asked to post
something on Hector's behalf and you do so, we will regard that as a
violation of the chairs' decision, and will treat such acts as another
vector of attack on the WG.  We shall respond to such attacks using
our discretion under BCP 94.

Best regards,

Andrew (SPFBIS co-chair).

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]