Subject: [spfbis] IETF 86 slot for SPFBIS

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 14:56:25 -0800

Hello,

As part of IETF 86 planning working groups are asked if they need a 
slot on the agenda.  There is a conflict list, i.e. other WG sessions 
which SPFBIS participants need to attend.  Please post your preference.

Note that this does not mean that there will be a SPFBIS session at IETF 86.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 07:44:07 -0800

It's hard to say whether we'll need one at this point.  It depends on how
the merged draft work shakes out and how the WG responds to it.

I suggest requesting a one-hour or 1.5-hour slot (since we have to do that
by Monday), and canceling it if it's not needed, while we work out the
above question.  I'll be reviewing Scott's diff this weekend before he
posts it.

My own priority conflict list is:

1: appsawg, weirds (chairing those), repute
2: saag, httpauth, httpbis, websec, precis, dnsop, v6ops, geopriv, xmpp,
dane, oauth, dnsext
3: All BoFs

-MSK

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 2:56 PM, S Moonesamy <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> As part of IETF 86 planning working groups are asked if they need a slot
> on the agenda.  There is a conflict list, i.e. other WG sessions which
> SPFBIS participants need to attend.  Please post your preference.
>
> ______________________________**_________________
> spfbis mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/**listinfo/spfbis<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/spfbis>
>

---

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 12:13:16 -0800

Hi Murray,
At 07:44 10-01-2013, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
>It's hard to say whether we'll need one at this point.  It depends 
>on how the merged draft work shakes out and how the WG responds to it.

Yes.

BTW, the working group has been using a meeting slot only when issues 
cannot be resolved through the mailing list.

>I suggest requesting a one-hour or 1.5-hour slot (since we have to 
>do that by Monday), and canceling it if it's not needed, while we 
>work out the above question.  I'll be reviewing Scott's diff this 
>weekend before he posts it.

I'll suggest one hour to Andrew.

>2: saag, httpauth, httpbis, websec, precis, dnsop, v6ops, geopriv, 
>xmpp, dane, oauth, dnsext
>3: All BoFs

I have:

  1. appsawg, weirds, repute, hybi, dnsext, dnsop, dane
  2. saag, httpbis, websec, precis, v6ops, geopriv, xmpp, oauth, homenet

I am not sure whether we can ask for all BoFs. :-)

Regards,
S. Moonesamy