Subject: Re: [spfbis] #57: x-* fields in 4408bis

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 14:36:47 -0800

At 15:19 06-09-2012, Scott Kitterman wrote:
>I removed the "X dash" before the initial working group draft based 
>on based on that BCP.  Since they are by definition non-standard, I 
>don't think it's got any interoperability implications.

Scott Kitterman made the above changes last year.  To start the 
discussion, I'll suggest that Issue #57 be closed.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 14:13:37 -0800

+1

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 2:36 PM, S Moonesamy <[email-masked]> wrote:

>> I removed the "X dash" before the initial working group draft based on
>> based on that BCP.  Since they are by definition non-standard, I don't
>> think it's got any interoperability implications.
>>
>
> ______________________________**_________________
> spfbis mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/**listinfo/spfbis<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/spfbis>
>

---

From: Scott Kitterman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 10:45:23 -0500

> discussion, I'll suggest that Issue #57 be closed.

Closed.

Scott K