Subject: [spfbis] IPR relating to draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 14:28:25 -0700

Dear colleagues,

We would like to check whether there are any claims of Intellectual 
Property Rights (IPR) on draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis that have not yet 
been disclosed.

Please note that an IPR disclosure was filed for RFC 4408 (see 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1698/ ).

Are you personally aware of any IPR that applies to 
draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis.  If so, has this IPR been disclosed in 
compliance with IETF IPR rules? (See RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669, and 5378 
for more details.)

Andrew Sullivan & S. Moonesamy
SPFBIS WG co-chairs

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 14:37:36 -0700

The one that's in the tracker is the only one I know of.

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 2:28 PM, S Moonesamy <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Property Rights (IPR) on draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis that have not yet been
> disclosed.
>
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/**ipr/1698/<https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1698/>).
>
> compliance with IETF IPR rules? (See RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669, and 5378 for
> more details.)
>
> ______________________________**_________________
> spfbis mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/**listinfo/spfbis<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/spfbis>
>