Subject: [spfbis] Summary of WGLC for draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-14

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 22:52:22 -0700

Hello,

Here's a summary of the WGLC discussion for 
draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-14.  The WGLC was quiet until the last 
day.  There was some feedback from DNSEXT and 6MAN for one of the DNS 
and one of the IPv6 issues.

Hector Santos posted two messages [1][2].  Mike commented about the 
ADMD in the Abstract and the "permerror" in Section 2.6.7 [3].  Tim 
Draegen posted some notes about Section 2.2 and 2.5 [4].  Alessandro 
Vesely posted a review [5].  I'll list the "Appendix H.2 should be 
merged into Section 8.4 " comment [6].  There is a thread about 
"fail: rejection is not explicitly described" [7].  Scott Kitterman 
mentioned that "550 reject is right in the fail definition" 
[8].  John Levine mentioned some parts of Section 2 in his review 
[9].  Stuart Gathman commented about "Fully parse record *first*" 
[10] (Section 4.6).  I have to review the previous discussions about 
this issue.  Murray S. Kucherawy submitted a review [11].  I'll 
consider it as not addressed yet.  There wasn't any follow-up to the 
issues raised in my review [12].

I verified the IANA Considerations Section.  The only IANA issue of 
significance is likely resolved [13].

Let me know if I missed any issue or if you consider an issue as not 
resolved in the next revision of  draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

1. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/spfbis/current/msg03350.html
2. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/spfbis/current/msg03351.html
3. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/spfbis/current/msg03358.html
4. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/spfbis/current/msg03362.html
5. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/spfbis/current/msg03365.html
6. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/spfbis/current/msg03386.html
7. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/spfbis/current/msg03370.html
8. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/spfbis/current/msg03375.html
9. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/spfbis/current/msg03378.html
10. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/spfbis/current/msg03387.html
11. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/spfbis/current/msg03406.html
12. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/spfbis/current/msg03414.html
13. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/spfbis/current/msg03475.html