Subject: [spfbis] Messages on obsoleting SPF RRTYPE, merits of TXT, etc.

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 14:59:11 -0400

Moderator hat on.

Dear colleagues,

There has been an enormous number of messages lately discussing the
planned deprecation of the SPF RRTYPE and whether TXT is an
appropriate thing to use and if it is whether the SPF use of it is ok.

Many people have posted many messages on these related topics, and the
chairs (in their moderator role) believe that all the arguments that
are likely to be made already have been.  

If you are tempted to say more, we ask that you identify the specific
point that you think has not been addressed and talk only about
that.  Other arguments have been made clearly, we believe, and do not
need additional repetition.

Best regards,

Andrew (for the chairs)

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]