Subject: Re: [spfbis] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-15.txt

From: Scott Kitterman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 18:47:23 -0400

On Thursday, May 23, 2013 03:42:56 PM you wrote:
> A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-15.txt
> has been successfully submitted by Scott Kitterman and posted to the
> IETF repository.
> 
> Filename:	 draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis
> Revision:	 15
> Title:		 Sender Policy Framework (SPF) for Authorizing Use of Domains in
> Email, Version 1 Creation date:	 2013-05-23
> Group:		 spfbis
> Number of pages: 75
> URL:            
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-15.txt
> Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis
> Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-15
> Diff:           
> http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-15

This draft consists of changes due to last call comments.

Scott K

---

From: Stuart Gathman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 10:40:58 -0400

Long ago, Nostradamus foresaw that on 05/23/2013 06:47 PM, Scott
Kitterman would write:
>> Note that requirements for the domain presented in the EHLO or HELO
Embarrassing grammar mistake in 2.1.2

   command are not always clear to the sending party, and SPF verifiers
   have to be prepared for >>>>> is <<<<< identity to be an IP address
literal (see
   [RFC5321] section 4.1.3), or simply be malformed.

---

From: Scott Kitterman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 23:19:52 -0400

>    [RFC5321] section 4.1.3), or simply be malformed.

Thanks.  Fixed locally.

Scott K