Subject: Re: [spfbis] Messages on obsoleting SPF RRTYPE, merits of TXT, etc.

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 11:24:40 -0700

At 11:59 30-04-2013, Andrew Sullivan wrote:
>There has been an enormous number of messages lately discussing the
>planned deprecation of the SPF RRTYPE and whether TXT is an
>appropriate thing to use and if it is whether the SPF use of it is ok.
>
>Many people have posted many messages on these related topics, and the
>chairs (in their moderator role) believe that all the arguments that
>are likely to be made already have been.
>
>If you are tempted to say more, we ask that you identify the specific
>point that you think has not been addressed and talk only about
>that.  Other arguments have been made clearly, we believe, and do not
>need additional repetition.
>
>Best regards,
>
>Andrew (for the chairs)

The above moderator note was sent to the mailing list on April 30.  I 
would like to remind SPFBIS WG participants about it.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy (as SPFBIS WG co-chair)