Subject: [spfbis] IPR disclosure - draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-16

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 05:38:33 -0700

Hi Scott,

As you are the document editor for draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-16, can 
you confirm that any and all appropriate IPR disclosures required for 
full conformance with the provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79 have 
already been filed?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy
SPFBIS WG co-chair

---

From: Scott Kitterman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 10:28:51 -0400

To the best of my knowledge, yes.

Scott K

S Moonesamy <[email-masked]> wrote:
>_______________________________________________
>spfbis mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/spfbis