Subject: [spfbis] Status?

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 01:55:38 -0800

Hi all,

draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis has been in "Approved-announcement to be
sent::Point Raised - writeup needed" status for almost four months now.
Just out of curiosity, who or what are we waiting on to get it moving?

-MSK

---

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 02:09:17 -0800

Hi Murray,
At 01:55 15-01-2014, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
>sent::Point Raised - writeup needed" status for almost four months 
>now.  Just out of curiosity, who or what are we waiting on to get it moving?

The Responsible Area Director is following up on this.  There is an 
editorial change (a reference) which will be added as a RFC Editor 
Note for the public record.  Once Scott Kitterman sends the diff from 
his local copy the draft can be moved forward.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy