Subject: Pre-SPIRITS implementation at GSM World

From: Sören Nyckelgård <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 01:16:16 +0100

Do you wanna see and test a pre-SPIRITS implementation where a server
interconnects GSM/PSTN/ISDN to SIP-based services? Then visit the Telia
stand (A1) or Nortel stand (F26) at "GSM World 2000" in Cannes, France, 2-4
of February.

---
Sören Nyckelgård
Telia Research, Sweden

---

From: Alec Brusilovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 08:19:30 -0500

Sören,

Could you or anyone elaborate more on this pre-SPIRITS implementation?
Also, is there any on-line reference, related to that?

I, personally, am quite intrigued and would like to know more about this
pre-SPIRIS implementation.

Regards,
Alec Brusilovsky

---

From: Alec Brusilovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 15:19:16 -0500

Sören,

One of the milestones of SPIRITS WG will be publication of Current Practice
document.
Hui-Lan Lu <[email-masked]> was kind enough to volunteer (among others) her
time for editing of this document.
Please submit information related to pre-SPIRITS implementation in the form of
ID. Hui-Lan will then collect your, as well as input of other pre-SPIRITS
implementors into a single implementation draft.

Please note that the submission deadline for individual IDs to be included into a
single SPIRITS Implementation Document is February 14.

Regards,
Alec Brusilovsky

Alec Brusilovsky wrote:

>   ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>                           Name: abrusilovsky.vcf
>    abrusilovsky.vcf       Type: VCard (text/x-vcard)
>                       Encoding: 7bit
>                    Description: Card for Alec Brusilovsky