Subject: Draft on Spirits Architecture

From: "David Shrader" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 22:47:25 -0500

In Lev's email regarding the spirits architecture work, he referred to an
outline of mine. I realized that I didn't send it to the list yet. I've
attached an initial draft for the architecture document. This document has
been submitted as an I-D. Rather than having everyone submit full drafts as
proposed by Lev, I propose that we start with my document and have people
submit items to insert into it and to provide comments on it. This approach
will reduce overlapping work for individual submissions and hopefully allow
us to produce a better draft prior to Adelaide.

The document is also available at
http://EyeForTheFuture.com/internet-drafts.

David Shrader
Master Consultant, Inc.
[email-masked]

---

From: Igor Faynberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 11:17:36 -0500

David,

I did not see your outline (naturally, because you have NOT submitted it to the
list).  The IETF work, however, MUST be done on the list, so I strongly support
Lev's suggestion to work out of submissions as individual drafts.

As we discuss these drafts, it will be  clear who contributed what and what was
(or was not) agreed on.

Fair and square!  Viva Lev!

Igor

> David Shrader wrote:
> will reduce overlapping work for individual submissions and hopefully allow us
> to produce a better draft prior to Adelaide.
> 
> The document is also available at http://EyeForTheFuture.com/internet-drafts.
> 
> 
> David Shrader
> Master Consultant, Inc.
>                                         Name: draft-shrader-spirits-arch-00.txt
>    draft-shrader-spirits-arch-00.txt    Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
>                                     Encoding: quoted-printable