Subject: [Fwd: Re: Plan for the Draft on Current Practices]

From: Alec Brusilovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 00:36:30 -0600

Oupss, my mail program did something wrong yesterday. This message was intended
to hit the mailing list.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Plan for the Draft on Current Practices
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 23:53:55 -0600
From: Alec Brusilovsky <[email-masked]>
Organization: Lucent Technologies
To: SPIRITS list <[email-masked]>
To: Igor Faynberg <[email-masked]>
CC: Shinji Ago <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked],[email-masked], "S. Moeenuddin (Moeen)"
<[email-masked]>,shanti hadvani <[email-masked]>

Sorry, I was not able to catch on with my E-mails and jump on this subject right
away...

Igor Faynberg wrote:
...I think the
> upcoming meeting is going to be quite interesting--if the chairs allow us to
> spend 10-15 min. to present our implementations. On the other hand, we really
> ought to discuss issues that arose on-line.

I think, we have pretty good shot at having a quite interesting meeting in
Adelaide.
Please remember that only those who submitted I-Ds, according to the IETF rules,
will be given preference in scheduling their time for presenting during the
meeting.
It is really tough, if not possible, to comment on something that is not I-D.
Therefore, I encourage anyone who would like to add value to the SPIRITS
discussion - write and publish I-Ds!
Guidelines for I-D authors can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-guidelines.txt

Regards,
Alec