Subject: SPIRITS Agenda for March meeting

From: Alec Brusilovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 16:45:53 -0600

Members of the SPIRITS list,

Steve and I have come up with the following proposed agenda for our
March meeting in Adelaide.
Please note that speaking slots are very tight and meeting chairs will
be quite ruthless in keeping them this way. It would make lots of sense
to combine and pre load all implementations viewgraphs on one laptop (if
you are going to use a PC projector).

Respectfully,
Alec

1. Agenda bashing - 5 minutes.

2. Pre-SPIRITS implementations with focus on architecture
    a. Telia/Nortel  - 5 minutes.
    b. Korea Telecom - 5 minutes.
    c. NEC Corporation - 5 minutes.
    d. Lucent - Igor Faynberg - 5 minutes.

3. Progress of Implementation Document - Hui-Lan Lu - 5 minutes.

4. SPIRITS progress in ITU-T - Hui-Lan Lu - 5 minutes.

5. EURESCOM P909 findings relative to SPIRITS WG objectives - Gianni
Canal - 5 minutes.

6. What are SPIRITS architectural components? Do we know all of them?
What other
components SPIRITS needs? - Discussion on Architecture - 45 minutes. Lev
Slutsman starts it off with a brief introduction.

7. SPIRITS Protocol requirements - protocol discussion - 25 minutes.