Subject: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-shrader-spirits-arch-00.txt

From: David Shrader <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 15:26:43 -0500

Here is the announcement of the spirits architecture draft that I submitted
last week.

David

----------------------------
David Shrader
Master Consultant, Inc.
[email-masked]
http://www.EyeForTheFuture.com

----------
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 06:36:46 -0500
To: IETF-Announce: ;
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shrader-spirits-arch-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

 Title  : Framework Architecture for Service in the PSTN/IN
                          Requesting Internet Service (SPIRITS)
 Author(s) : D. Shrader
 Filename : draft-shrader-spirits-arch-00.txt
 Pages  : 5
 Date  : 21-Feb-00
 
This document defines an architecture framework and functional
requirements for Service in the PSTN/IN Requesting Internet Service
(SPIRITS). The framework describes relationships between
functional entities for interactions between the PSTN and SPIRITS Server
and provides requirements for the SPIRITS protocol.
This document is submitted to the IETF SPIRITS working group for discussion
and comment. Discussion on this topic should be sent to the SPIRITS mailing
list ([email-masked]).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shrader-spirits-arch-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
 "get draft-shrader-spirits-arch-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
 [email-masked].
In the body type:
 "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-shrader-spirits-arch-00.txt".
 
NOTE: The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
 MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
 feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
 command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
 a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
 exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
 "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
 up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
 how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Slutsman, Lev A, ALSVC" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:13:22 -0500

Team,
Good start! At this point we already have two documents on the SPIRITS
architecture. 
We are getting closer! Many thanks to David for his input.
Regards, Lev.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Shrader [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2000 3:27 PM
To: SPIRITS list
Subject: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-shrader-spirits-arch-00.txt

David

----------

 

Send a message to:
 [email-masked].
In the body type: