Subject: Welcome To "SPIRITS"!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 18:56:14 -0400 (EDT)

Welcome to the [email-masked] mailing list!

To post to this list, send your email to:

  [email-masked]

General information about the mailing list is at:

  http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/spirits

If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to
or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your
subscription page at:

  http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/options/spirits/[email-masked]

You can also make such adjustments via email by sending a message to:

  [email-masked]

with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the
quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

  QMKP

If you forget your password, don't worry, you will receive a monthly
reminder telling you what all your lists.bell-labs.com mailing list
passwords are, and how to unsubscribe or change your options.  There
is also a button on your options page that will email your current
password to you.

You may also have your password mailed to you automatically off of the
Web page noted above.