Subject: [SPIRITS] Proposed SPIRITS meeting Agenda for discussion

From: Alec Brusilovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 15:58:04 -0500

Dear Good Spirited listmates,

Both Steve and I expect this meeting to focus on the SPIRITS Protocol
Requirements and SPIRITS Architecture. Please take a look at our
proposed agenda for the Pittsburgh meeting:

Date: MONDAY, July 31, 2000
Time: 09:00-11:30a.m.

1. Agenda bashing and goals of the session - Alec Brusilovsky - 5
minutes;
2. Progress of Implementation RFC- Hui-Lan Lu - 10 minutes;
3. SPIRITS progress in ITU-T - Hui-Lan Lu - 5 minutes;
4. IN and PINT related SPIRITS Requirements - Igor Faynberg - 20
minutes;
5. SPIRITS Requirements leading to the Protocol selection - Jörgen
Björkner - 20 minutes;
7. Discussion on the proposed SPIRITS Architecture - Lev Slutsman - 25
minutes;
8. Wrap-up - 5 minutes.

Regards,
Steve and Alec