Subject: Re: [SPIRITS] WG Last Call Announcement - Architecture Document

From: "Dave Hewins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 08:45:06 +0000

Hi Igor,

I like your suggestion,  and agree,  I could see what Jorge was getting at and
was inclined
to agree with his suggestion for other services.  But for the milestone services
the single
line telephone user assumption is necessary.

Dave.

_______________________________________________
SPIRITS mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/spirits

---

From: Igor Faynberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 09:15:12 -0500

Dave,
Jorge,

Thank you for your fast replys.  I will update the text to reflect the
consensus of the discussion, but, of course, the editor will be unable
to submit the draft before the San Diego meeting--the deadline is
past...

Igor