Subject: [SPIRITS] Agenda (Was: Representing non-call related events )

From: "Steven M. Bellovin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 17:21:15 -0500

In message <[email-masked]>, "Vijay K. Gurbani" writes:
>Folks:
>
>I want to start a discussion about how to best represent non-call
>related events in the SPIRITS XML payload.

Do you want an agenda slot?  Are there other topics that should be on 
the agenda?

		--Steve Bellovin, http://www.research.att.com/~smb (me)
		http://www.wilyhacker.com (2nd edition of "Firewalls" book)

_______________________________________________
SPIRITS mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/spirits

---

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 16:58:13 -0600

> Do you want an agenda slot?  Are there other topics that should be on 

Steve:

An agenda slot would be fine since there are a couple of things to
discuss on the SPIRITS protocol I-D (including issue of representing
non-call related events).

Regarding other agenda topics -- we have implemented a portion of a
SPIRITS UA based on the current work in progress I-D; I could
conceivably write (depending on time) an implementation I-D and discuss
that.  Also, I would like some time for the ongoing security
discussions.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani  vkg@{lucent.com,research.bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Wireless Networks Group/Internet Software and Services
Lucent Technologies/Bell Labs Innovations, 2000 Lucent Lane, Rm 6G-440
Naperville, Illinois 60566     Voice: +1 630 224 0216