Subject: [SPIRITS] SPIRITS Protocol complete; -05 I-D

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 09:14:09 -0500

Folks:

I have submitted the latest version of the SPIRITS Protocol
I-D (-05).  Until it appears in the archives, you can access it
from the following URL:

http://www.iit.edu/~gurbvij/I-D/draft-ietf-spirits-protocol-05.txt

With this version, we are approaching the point in the I-D's life
where, I believe, it is complete.  All the sections are now
filled out and I have incorporated into the protocol I-D the matter
from <draft-ietf-spirits-security-00.txt> and the ensuing discussions
on the WG mailing list on this subject.  I believe we have a rather
complete protocol I-D that we should review in earnest.  Hopefully,
after the Vienna IETF, we can put it up for a WGLC.

Regards,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani  vkg@{lucent.com,research.bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Wireless Networks Group/Internet Software and Services
Lucent Technologies/Bell Labs Innovations, 2000 Lucent Lane, Rm 6G-440
Naperville, Illinois 60566     Voice: +1 630 224 0216

_______________________________________________
SPIRITS mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/spirits