Subject: [SPIRITS] WGLC version of SPIRITS protocol I-D

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 08:41:00 -0500

Folks:

The latest version of the SPIRITS protocol I-D (-06) is now in the
IETF archives:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-spirits-protocol-06.txt

Changes from -05 include a XML schema definition and fixing of
some minor typos.

At this point, the I-D is fully baked as far as I can tell.  In
the interest of moving the work forward, I will like to request the
co-chairs to schedule a WGLC on it.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani  vkg@{lucent.com,research.bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Wireless Networks Group/Internet Software and Services
Lucent Technologies/Bell Labs Innovations, 2000 Lucent Lane, Rm 6G-440
Naperville, Illinois 60566     Voice: +1 630 224 0216

_______________________________________________
SPIRITS mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/spirits