Subject: [SPIRITS] State of the WG - Protocol I-D is ready for the WG Last Call

From: Alec Brusilovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 15:46:33 -0500

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The newly published Version 5 of the Protocol Specifications:
"The SPIRITS (Services in PSTN requesting Internet services) Protocol" 
is accessible at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-spirits-protocol-05.txt
Let me take this time to emphasize the importance of contributing to 
this protocol document.

We plan to put this I-D on the WG Last Call in about one week. After the 
WG Last Call and upon successfully incorporating  changes/additions, we 
plan  to submit  this I-D to the IESG.

The next charter deliverable (and the only one left) is SPIRITS MIB. We 
need to initiate another mailing list discussion on the MIB subject. A 
good starting point would be a study of applicability of the existing 
PINT MIB and/or other existing MIBs.

Kind regards,
Alec

_______________________________________________
SPIRITS mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/spirits