Subject: [SPIRITS] SPIRITS Protocol I-D -07 released

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:35:01 -0600

Folks:

I have just submitted to the I-D Editor a revision to the SPIRITS
protocol I-D.  This revision includes the feedback and changes
from the WGLC and suggested by the AD.

Until it becomes available in the IETF archives, you can get a
copy from:

    http://www.iit.edu/~gurbvij/I-D/draft-ietf-spirits-protocol-07.txt

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani  vkg@{lucent.com,research.bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Wireless Networks Group/Internet Software and Services
Lucent Technologies/Bell Labs Innovations, 2000 Lucent Lane, Rm 6G-440
Naperville, Illinois 60566     Voice: +1 630 224 0216

_______________________________________________
SPIRITS mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/spirits