Subject: Assist us.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 05:53:15 -0400

Dear friend,

I wish to begin by way of introduction. I am Kenneth Masuku, the first and
only surviving son of late Marc Masuku one of the foremost and rich black
farmers in Zimbabwe

recently murdered in the land dispute in my country. Before the death of
my father, he had given me the certificate of deposite he used to deposit
the sum of US$30.5 million

(Thirty Million Five Hundred United State Dollars) in one of the private
security companies in Europe, as family valuables, when he realized the
looming dangers in Zimbabwe.

This amount was meant for the purchase of new machineries and chemicals
for the farms and also for the establishment of new farms in Swaziland.This
land dispute started

when President Robert Mugabe introduced a new land reform, which was
particularly
targeted at the rich white farmers and a few black farmers (my father
included).

This resulted in the gruesome killing of rich farmers (mainly whites) and
the unlawful possession of their properties by Mugabe's war veterans, under
the disguise of fighting for

the interest of the country. It is against this background that I fled the
country with my family, to the Netherlands where we are currently seeking
asylum.

I have decided to seek foreign assistance, as the Netherlands law prohibits
asylum seekers from operating bank accounts or involve in financial
transaction
of any kind, hence

this letter to you. All I need is your trustworthiness to be able to entrust
the above said amount and help me with investment opportunities. My family's
survival depends on this money as we have virtually lost all our assets.

There are two options, firstly, you can choose to accept 15% of the total
amount for your assistance or go into partnership for the proper investment
of the money in your country.

We shall discuss in detail the modalities involved if you can reach me via
this telephone numbers:0031647988965 or via my confidential email account.

I await your reply through the above media, while I implore you to maintain
the absolute secrecy required to ensure a safe and hitch free transaction.

I shall furnish you with more details on request.

Yours truly,

Kenneth Masuku

N.B.

My confidential email account:   [email-masked]