Subject: [spring] I-D Action: draft-gandhi-spring-stamp-srpm-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 14:51:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Packet Routing in Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Performance Measurement Using Simple TWAMP (STAMP) for Segment Routing Networks
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Bart Janssens
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-spring-stamp-srpm-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2021-02-10

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) leverages the source routing paradigm.  SR is
   applicable to both Multiprotocol Label Switching (SR-MPLS) and IPv6
   (SRv6) data planes.  This document describes procedures for
   Performance Measurement in SR networks using the mechanisms defined
   in RFC 8762 (Simple Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (STAMP)) and
   its optional extensions defined in RFC 8972 and draft-gandhi-ippm-
   stamp-srpm.  The procedure described is applicable to SR-MPLS and
   SRv6 data planes and is used for both links and end-to-end SR paths
   including SR Policies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-spring-stamp-srpm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-spring-stamp-srpm-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-spring-stamp-srpm-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-spring-stamp-srpm-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Rakesh Gandhi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 19:45:43 -0500

Hi WG,

This revision has following updates:

   - Draft status is Informational
   - Replaced TWAMP Light draft with STAMP draft
   - Updated terminology to align with STAMP
   - Added (test) packet loss section
   - Removed stand-alone direct measurement messages
   - Removed text for IPv6/UDP test packet with zero checksum
   - Various editorial changes to address review comments

Many thanks for providing review comments.

Welcome your review on the latest updates.

Thanks,

Rakesh (for the authors)

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 5:51 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> spring mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/spring
>