Subject: [spring] Protocol Action: 'YANG Data Model for Segment Routing' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang-30.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2021 08:20:56 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'YANG Data Model for Segment Routing'
  (draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang-30.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Source Packet Routing in Networking
Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Deborah Brungard and Martin
Vigoureux.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang/

Technical Summary

   The document is the base YANG Data Model for Segment Routing.  It provides a module for base configuration and operation of segment routing systems.
   It also provides a module for detailed configuration and operation of MPLS segment routing.

Working Group Summary

   The document has been well-reviewed within the SPRING working group.  An early YANG Doctor review was done, and the issues from that review addressed.  A last call YANG Doctor review has been requested.  
   There was good support for the document in the working group, and no controversy during the last call.  Some minor typographic issues were found and fixed during the shepherd review.
   All authors have confirmed that all known relevant IPR has been disclosed as per BCP 78/79.  There are no IPR disclosures on the document.

Document Quality

   The document is well written and structured, making it easy to read.

Personnel

   The document shepherd is Joel Halpern. 
   The responsible Area Director is Martin Vigoureux.

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 11:41:41 -0500

Congratulations to the working group and the authors for another 
document completed through IESG approval.

Yours,
Joel

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [spring] Protocol Action: 'YANG Data Model for Segment Routing' 
to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang-30.txt)
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2021 08:20:56 -0800
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], The IESG <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked]

Technical Summary

    The document is the base YANG Data Model for Segment Routing.  It 
provides a module for base configuration and operation of segment 
routing systems.
    It also provides a module for detailed configuration and operation 
of MPLS segment routing.

Working Group Summary

    The document has been well-reviewed within the SPRING working group. 
  An early YANG Doctor review was done, and the issues from that review 
addressed.  A last call YANG Doctor review has been requested.     There 
was good support for the document in the working group, and no 
controversy during the last call.  Some minor typographic issues were 
found and fixed during the shepherd review.
    All authors have confirmed that all known relevant IPR has been 
disclosed as per BCP 78/79.  There are no IPR disclosures on the document.

Document Quality

Personnel

    The document shepherd is Joel Halpern.    The responsible Area 
Director is Martin Vigoureux.

_______________________________________________
spring mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/spring