Subject: [spring] Webex meeting changed: Open MPLS Design Team Meeting

From: MPLS Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 01:42:26 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

MPLS Working Group changed the Webex meeting information.

Open MPLS Design Team Meeting
Occurs every Thursday effective Thursday, April 22, 2021 until Thursday, May 6, 2021 from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM, (UTC+01:00) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London
2:00 PM  |  (UTC+00:00) Azores  |  1 hr 30 mins
Meeting number (access code): 185 989 3873 
Meeting password: 8JAaMVM2HK7

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m2148a47124c723baf556689af4cf852f

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m4f81565b29ffd021146de9d962050c17

TAP TO JOIN FROM A MOBILE DEVICE (ATTENDEES ONLY)
+1-650-479-3208,,1859893873## tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1859893873%23%23*01* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial sip:[email-masked]

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.