Subject: [spring] Fwd: IETF SPRING - Liaison statement from ITU-T SG11: LS on recent network OAM related developments in Q13/11 of SG11: one non-consensus contribution

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 12:42:18 -0400

I just realized that this liaison from ITU-T SG11 did not actually get 
to the SPRING list.  So I am forwarding it now.  Apologies for the delay.
Apparently, some of the involved parties really want an answer from the 
IETF.

Thank you,
Joel

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	IETF SPRING - Liaison statement from ITU-T SG11: LS on recent 
network OAM related developments in Q13/11 of SG11: one non-consensus 
contribution
Date: 	Thu, 8 Apr 2021 11:29:15 +0000
From: 	TSB SG11 Secretariat, ITU <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>, 
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>, 
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>
CC: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 
<[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, 
akouch <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, 
Andreev, Denis <[email-masked]>, TSB SG11 Secretariat, ITU 
<[email-masked]>

Dear colleagues,

At its meeting [Virtual, 17-26 March 2021], ITU-T SG11 agreed to the 
attached liaison statement to be sent to IETF SPRING.

[sp16-sg11-oLS-00184]: LS on recent network OAM related developments in 
Q13/11 of SG11: one non-consensus contribution.

Best regards,

Carolina.

ITU-T SG11 Secretariat.