Subject: Re: [spring] Fw: WGLC forhttps://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-mpls-path-segment/

From: zhen han <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 10:18:04 +0800

Hi all，

 I would like to comment on draft-ietf-spring-mpls-path-segment-04.
 Well，we have lots of deployments using path segment，such as Path Segment
for Bidirectional SR Path, End-to-end Path Protection，etc. It would be
greatly appreciated if this draft could be standardized ASAP!

Best Regards，
Zhen HAN (Fiberhome)

发件人：James Guichard <[email-masked]>
收件人：James Guichard <[email-masked]>,"[email-masked]" <
[email-masked]>
抄送："[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
发送时间：2021-07-22 21:12:26
主题：Re: [spring] WGLC for
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-mpls-path-segment/

Dear WG:

The WGLC for this document will be extended for a further 2 weeks ending
August 4th 2021 so that feedback can be obtained from the WG. Other than
the authors there has been little input so please respond on the mailing
list with any comments etc.

Thanks!

Jim, Joel & Bruno

*From:* James Guichard <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 7, 2021 11:49 AM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Cc:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* WGLC for
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-mpls-path-segment/

Dear WG:

This email starts a 2 week Working Group Last Call for
draft-ietf-spring-mpls-path-segment [1].

Please read this document if you haven’t read the most recent version and
send your comments to the SPRING WG list no later than July 21st 2021.

If you are raising a point which you expect will be specifically debated on
the mailing list, consider using a specific email/thread for this point.

Lastly, if you are an author or contributor please response to indicate
whether you know of any undisclosed IPR related to this document.

Thanks!

Jim, Joel & Bruno

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-mpls-path-segment/
<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdatatracker.ietf.org%2Fdoc%2Fdraft-ietf-spring-mpls-path-segment%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cjames.n.guichard%40futurewei.com%7C4336eaaa34f543cc4c9e08d9415ebd06%7C0fee8ff2a3b240189c753a1d5591fedc%7C1%7C0%7C637612697462524718%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=v18Zntmw18jYiIXCNMDa7bYNQMZ90U29GVEkuPh5CjE%3D&reserved=0>