Subject: [spring] I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-sr-replication-segment-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 10:37:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Packet Routing in Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : SR Replication Segment for Multi-point Service Delivery
        Authors         : Daniel Voyer (editor)
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Rishabh Parekh
                          Hooman Bidgoli
                          Zhaohui Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-spring-sr-replication-segment-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-08-20

Abstract:
   This document describes the SR Replication segment for Multi-point
   service delivery.  A SR Replication segment allows a packet to be
   replicated from a Replication Node to downstream nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-sr-replication-segment/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-spring-sr-replication-segment-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-spring-sr-replication-segment-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/