Subject: [spring] draft-ietf-spring-nsh-sr

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 14:29:05 +0000

Hi authors,

Following yet another reading, please find below one proposed comment.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-spring-nsh-sr#section-5.2

"the processing is the same as that specified by [RFC8754<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc8754>] section<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-spring-nsh-sr#section-4.3.1.1>

   4.3.1.1<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-spring-nsh-sr#section-4.3.1.1>, up through line S.16.

   After S.15, if S is a local End.NSH SID, then:

   S15.1.  Remove and store IPv6 and SRH headers in local cache indexed

   by <NSH: service-path-id, service-index -1>"

May be "up through line S.15" ? (vs S.16)? (but this is an English idiom so not my area).

--

Also could you please check IdNits and

-       correct the following error"  ** There are 3 instances of too long lines in the document, the longest one being 2 characters in excess of 72."

-       remove the two un-used references.

https://www6.ietf.org/tools/idnits?url=https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-spring-nsh-sr-09.txt

Thanks,

Regards,

--Bruno

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.