Subject: [spring] 回复： Fwd: Call for adoption: <draft-krishnan-6man-sids-00>

From: "蒋治春(若弈)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 09:43:23 +0800

Hi， I would like to support this draft adoption, thanks.

BR
Roy Jiang (若弈)
Alibaba Infrastructure Services------------------------------------------------------------------
发件人：Joel M. Halpern<[email-masked]>
日　期：2022年03月31日 23:21:12
收件人：[email-masked]<[email-masked]>
主　题：[spring] Fwd: Call for adoption: <draft-krishnan-6man-sids-00>

Attached and copied below for spring participants information is the 
adoption call in 6man for draft-krishnan-6man-sids.  Please have any 
conversation about that on the 6man list.

Thank you,
Joel

This message starts a two week 6MAN call on adopting:

    Title:          Segment Identifiers in SRv6
    Authors:        S. Krishnan
    File Name:      draft-krishnan-6man-sids-00
    Document date:  February 10, 2022

    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-krishnan-6man-sids-00

as a 6MAN working group document.

For background this draft was the result a query to the 6MAN working 
group from the SPRING w.g. chairs regarding regarding 
draft-filsfilscheng-spring-srv6-srh-compression.  The query was:

   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ipv6/5IpkHf5tVa-G4sKca-EWGEziYSo/

After an active discussion, the reply from the 6MAN chairs and ADs was:

   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ipv6/rGgpWZyPaKonLaeuT37D7qZ1Vcw/

This topic was also presented at IETF 112, slides here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/materials/slides-112-6man-srv6-sids-00

Substantive comments and statements of support for adopting this 
document should be sent to the mailing list.  Editorial suggestions can 
be sent to the author.  This adoption call will end on 13 April 2022.

Further, if you are willing to work on this document, either as 
contributor, author, or reviewer please notify the list.   This will 
provide the chairs with an indication of the energy level in the working 
group to work on this document.

Bob, Jen, Ole
_______________________________________________
spring mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/spring