Subject: [Srcomp] FW: (Forward to others) Webex meeting changed: SRComp DT Meeting

From: "Darren Dukes (ddukes)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 10:18:16 +0000

For the Friday meetings we’ll use the same meeting info and link as Wednesday.

Darren

On 2021-05-07, 6:10 AM, "Darren Dukes" <[email-masked]> wrote:

You can forward this invitation to others.

Darren Dukes changed the Webex meeting information.

When it's time, join the Webex meeting here.

Occurs every Friday effective Friday, May 7, 2021 until Friday, June 25, 2021 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM, (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
9:00 AM  |  (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  1 hr

Join meeting<https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=m167748e9935fac65a537fae72ebac770>

More ways to join:

Join from the meeting link
https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=m167748e9935fac65a537fae72ebac770

Join by meeting number

Meeting number (access code): 162 346 9001

Meeting password: KPjPSq6Y2M8 (57577769 from phones)

Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-408-525-6800,,1623469001#57577769#<tel:%2B1-408-525-6800,,*01*1623469001%2357577769%23*01*> Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Some mobile devices may ask attendees to enter a numeric password.

Join by phone
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Global call-in numbers<https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/globalcallin.php?MTID=m095469511b66b05385a6c0e051eb817f>

Join by video system, application or Skype for business
Dial [email-masked]<%20sip:[email-masked]>
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Need help? Go to https://help.webex.com