Subject: [Srcomp] 3.3.3. Address Planning

From: "Darren Dukes (ddukes)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 11:29:06 +0000

3.3.3.  Address Planning

   Description: Network operators require addressing plan flexibility,
   The compression mechanism MUST support flexible IPv6 address
   planning, it MUST support deployment by using GUA from different
   address blocks.
         +---------------------------+------+-----+------+-------+
         |                           | CSID | CRH | VSID | UIDSR |
         +---------------------------+------+-----+------+-------+
         | Flexible Address Planning |  Yes    |     |      |       |
         +---------------------------+------+-----+------+-------+
                             Address Planning

---

From: Ron Bonica <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 20:11:13 +0000

Darren,

I thin that we can give the CRH a yes for this one. However, I also think that some document (either the analysis or proposal documents) need to discuss how addressing impacts compression overhead.

This one is nowhere near consensus.

                                                          Ron

Juniper Business Use Only
From: Srcomp <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Darren Dukes (ddukes)
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2021 7:29 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Srcomp] 3.3.3. Address Planning

[External Email. Be cautious of content]

3.3.3.  Address Planning

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 10:36:47 +0800 (CST)

Hi Team,

For this action, UIDSR is also YES.

Regards,

PSF

原始邮件

发件人：DarrenDukes(ddukes)
收件人：[email-masked];
日 期 ：2021年05月21日 19:29
主 题 ：[Srcomp] 3.3.3. Address Planning

--  
Srcomp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/srcomp

 

3.3.3.  Address Planning

   address blocks.

                             Address Planning

---

From: "Chengli (Cheng Li)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 06:50:44 +0000

The analysis of CSID and VSID:

3.3.3.  Address Planning

         | Flexible Address Planning |  Yes |     |  YES |       |

From: Srcomp [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Darren Dukes (ddukes)
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2021 7:29 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Srcomp] 3.3.3. Address Planning

3.3.3.  Address Planning