Subject: Don't Want To Be Busted ? ? ? . . . . . . . . resolvers

From: "Policy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 16:22:20 -0200

Keep Your Job - Keep Your Marriage - Keep Out Of Trouble

DID YOU
KNOW!

That anyone who uses your computer can see what websites you've
visited?

And that simply deleting history only removes part of the records.

If someone starts typing a web site, your browser will recall old sites
you've visited?

Your boss or wife can start typing "www.dateline.com" and the browser
will recall "www.datingclub.com"

Every picture on every site you've ever visited has been copied to your
hard drive?

Deleting the cache does not permanently remove them!

And there are many more ways you are secretly tracked...

Download Our Software
Today To Be Safe

No More
Emailz Plz

Schloss , treasury