Subject: [stir] I-D Action: draft-ietf-stir-rph-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 16:41:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Telephone Identity Revisited of the IETF.

        Title           : PASSporT Extension for Resource-Priority Authorization
        Authors         : Ray P. Singh
                          Martin Dolly
                          Subir Das
                          An Nguyen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-stir-rph-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-06-30

Abstract:
   This document extends the PASSporT object to convey
   cryptographically-signed assertions of authorization for
   communications 'Resource-Priority'.  It extends PASSporT to allow
   cryptographic-signing of the SIP 'Resource-Priority" header field
   which is used for communications resource prioritization.  It also
   describes how the PASSPorT extension is used in SIP signaling to
   convey assertions of authorization of the information in the SIP
   'Resource-Priority' header field.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stir-rph/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stir-rph-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-stir-rph-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/