Subject: [stir] I-D Action: draft-ietf-stir-oob-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 14:22:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Telephone Identity Revisited of the IETF.

        Title           : STIR Out of Band Architecture and Use Cases
        Authors         : Eric Rescorla
                          Jon Peterson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-stir-oob-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   The PASSporT format defines a token that can be carried by signaling
   protocols, including SIP, to cryptographically attest the identify of
   callers.  Not all telephone calls use Internet signaling protocols,
   however, and some calls use them for only part of their signaling
   path.  This document describes use cases that require the delivery of
   PASSporT objects outside of the signaling path, and defines
   architectures and semantics to provide this functionality.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stir-oob/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stir-oob-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-stir-oob-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/