Subject: [Storagesync] New version of draft-dejong-remotestorage Internet-Draft available

From: Michiel de Jong <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 22:24:35 +0100

FYI:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dejong-remotestorage-06.txt

Reactions welcome! :)

See https://remotestorage.io/ for more info about the remoteStorage
project, and https://github.com/remotestorage/spec/issues for discussions
around the contents of this internet-draft.

Cheers,
Michiel.

---

From: Gihan Dias <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 07:32:19 +0530

> https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dejong-remotestorage-06.txt
Michiel,

Sorry for the newbie question, but I found it difficult to figure out 
why this cannot be handled by WebDAV.
Could you point me at a document explaining the differences?

Thanks,

Gihan